15 tips from the desk of Tom Ford
A daily read of the newspaper, tweezers and lots of white shirts are life essentials according to the iconic fashion designer.EDGAR staff July 7, 2014
As a man, it is important to listen to the words of wiser men who have trodden the same paths we aspire to one day go down.
When it comes to fashion and style, few men hold as many words of wisdom as Tom Ford. At EDGAR, we regard him in an Obi-Wan capacity.
So we wholeheartedly approve of his 15 tips below, which are pretty much life essentials for a stylish, modern-day gentleman. How many of them can you relate to?
1. A sense of humour.
2. A daily read of the newspaper.
3. A sport that you love and are good at.
5. A good cologne that becomes a signature.
6. A well cut dark suit.
7. A pair of classic black lace-up shoes.
8. A smart blazer.
9. The perfect pair of dark denim jeans.
10. Lots of crisp white cotton shirts.
11. Always new socks and underwear (throw away the old ones every six months).
12. A classic tuxedo.
13. A beautiful day watch with a metal band.
14. The perfect sunglasses.
15. Perfect teeth - if you don't have them, save up and have them fixed.