The fights that are most likely to happen on the undercard, as it stands, are:
- Khalid Taha vs. Bruno Silva
- Islam Makhachev vs. Davi Ramos
- Mairbek Taisumov vs. Diego Ferreira
- Belal Muhammad vs. Takashi Sato
- Teemu Packalén vs. Ottman Azaitar
- Nordine Taleb vs. Muslim Salikhov
- Curtis Blaydes vs. Shamil Abdurakhimov
It’s a solid card so far, but it could do with a sprinkling of some bigger names.
There are rumours that are gathering pace around a lot of other fighters that could head to Abu Dhabi.
Controversial NFL player turned MMA heavyweight, Greg Hardy could be in line for another bout in his fledgling career. Fan favourite, Justin Gaethje wants to face Tony Ferguson, with the latter coming off an impressive win recently.
Conor McGregor has also been heavily linked to the card, too. But it’s unlikely the enigmatic Irishman will want to feature in anything other than the headline fight upon his return.
Either way, we’ll find out the full details tonight.